LibLime, a division of PTFS, to exhibit at ALA 2018 Annual Conference and Exhibition in Orlando, FL
North Bethesda, MD, June 19, 2018 – LibLime, a division of PTFS, will be exhibiting at the ALA 2018 Conference in New Orleans, LA. from June 22th through June 25th. All conference attendees are encouraged to visit LibLime at Booth # 650 see the latest library-sponsored functional additions to Bibliovation 6.0, our latest Library Services Platform (LSP) offering.
We are currently expanding functionality in the Discovery Layer and would be interested in getting feedback from librarians on the front lines of service. Please come by Booth 650 to review our Discovery Layer offering, provide us with ideas for future expansion, and leave your card for a daily Kindle drawing.
We will also be featuring our new Serials Control module as well as our stand alone MARC21 web-based batch editing tool. Bibliovation includes:
- Digital object import with full-text search & retrieval
- External links to third party authentication programs
- EDI-compliant acquisitions
- Asynchronous reporting module
- Support for RDA and GeoMARC
- An expanded messaging package for patron Discovery Layer interaction covering purchase requests, ILL requests, call slip requests, general library messages, digital object ingest, and holds
- Full support for multiple security classification schema between metadata and digital objects
- Discovery Layer visual search using ESRI and Google Maps interfaces
To find out more about Bibliovation 6.0, and LibLime’s support for libraries that want to be part of an LSP’s open development, email BibliovationInfo@liblime.com to request a presentation, or visit LibLime at Booth #650 at the ALA Exhibits at the New Orleans Convention Center.
About LibLime – PTFS
LibLime, a division of PTFS, is the global leader in providing support for open development Library Service Platforms (LSP). Rather than sell software licenses for static, hard-to-customize software products, LibLime educates libraries about the benefits of open development, enabling them to make choices about how best to provide their communities and staff with better technology services. LibLime then facilitates deployment of the LSP in libraries by providing outstanding consulting, development, implementation, and support/hosting services. PTFS is also the developer of the world’s leading content management software, Knowvation, and specializes in meeting library personnel staffing requirements, digitization and metadata keying services. For more information, see http://liblime.com or https://ptfs.com.