Knowvation GS meets the challenge by providing discovery, exploitation and dissemination advantages. Knowvation’s core software, KnowvationTM, is the heart of Knowvation GS. It is a browser-based, full-text search and discovery system for digital collections which allows organizations to manage data within one easy to use system. This solution provides a low cost/low risk solution for analysts to quickly complete their mission.
- Provides a map-based solution for limiting a query to a geospatial area
- Combines geospatial search with full text/metadata to include textual annotations on imagery
- Map search results displayed as point or extent
- Easy to use GUI and toolbar provides quick access to tools and functions
- Provides alternative choice of multiple basemap types on-the-fly
- Supports any GIS dataset i.e., images, maps, shapefiles, and documents (i.e., Word, video, PDF)
- Significantly Increases Geospatial Analyst productivity
The Knowvation RM solution was developed to help resolve agency issues that cause Records Management (RM) programs to fail. Sporadic and/or limited Information Management communication with insufficient accountability are an ongoing issue. Unfortunately, there are little or no consequences for non-compliance. Most Federal RM programs are challenged in executing their goals as the most experienced users are unable to spend the necessary time to categorize documents. Instead, in order to respond to FOIA or Public Affairs requests, users must spend significant time locating the documents needed to respond. Finding records subject to a 25-year review depends on voluntary cooperation across multiple Federal offices.
- Managing Retention Schedules that can be adjusted quickly and easily
- Industry leading search technology provides Natural Language processing
- Provides a range of tailored reports based on customer requirements.
- Enables straight forward differentiation between permanent and temporary records to apply unique retention rules
Knowvation DX is a document sanitization workflow software that combines standard Knowvation with advanced semantic indexing and workflow tools. The development of Knowvation DX is a result of Knowvation’s extensive experience in successfully meeting some of the most demanding requirements from the DoD and other Federal agencies for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) removal, declassification and FOIA operations.
- Increases productivity with semi-automated reviews that are 10 times faster than a manual process.
- Improves accuracy and reduces the risk of exposing sensitive information.
- Redactor permanently removes sensitive information and associated metadata
- Flexible workflow engine allows the system to quickly adapt to new declass/FOIA or PA requirements